When I think of Blue Ribbons, I think of County Fairs and Really Good Cooks.
I love both.
I'm not sure if I would have considered myself an award winning Cookin' Momma though.
Sure makes me happy that someone did.
A great big Thank you is in order for Miss Janet & Crew at the Just A Pinch Test Kitchen. They tried my recipe for Aunt Gail's Sour Cream Sugar Cookies and they liked it so much they decided to award me a pretty Blue Ribbon!
I felt amazed and humbled when I read this review from the Just a Pinch Test Kitchen:
"Two men in my life - my son and grandson - are going to be begging for these cookies. They love the soft cookies that you get at the grocery store, and these are even better! I better start pre-heating the oven now..." Janet, Hostess Just a Pinch Recipes.com
To see the original blog recipe Click Here: Aunt Gail's Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
To see the blue ribbon posting on Just a Pinch Click Here: Just a Pinch Recipe Club
It feels good to know that someone else loves these cookies as much as my family does!
Oh, Happy Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment