Monday, July 1, 2013

Lime & Coconut Rum Jello Shots


This very cliche' song is swirling around in my noggin.
 
You put the lime in the coconut and.......
 
 
well, you probably know the rest.

Would it be too "hokey" to admit that dang overly referred to (but catchy) song was the inspiration for my jello shot recipe?
 
It really was.
 
In fact, I was dancing to it in my head and singing it out loud when I was making these tasty little boozy bombers last week.
 
Double the fun.
 
 
I was dancing AND giggling after a few "samples".
 
{insert sheepish grin here }





Lime & Coconut Rum Jello Shots
                                                                                                                   Print Recipe
1- 6 Ounce Box Lime Jello
2 Cups Water
2 Cups Coconut Rum
 
Heat water to a boil.  Remove from heat.  Add Jello powder and stir until dissolved.  Place mixture in refrigerator long enough to cool, but not set up. (approx.15 minutes) Add Coconut Rum and stir until combined.  Pour into 1 to 2 ounce snack cups and chill until set.


If you like this recipe, you may also enjoy:



 
 
 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment