Well the Holidays have once again rolled through our home like Winter Storm Goliath.....leaving a trail of chaos and destruction behind in my laundry and living room!
(Not to mention it did some pretty iffy things to my waistline too)
I've got to get my poop in a group. (Figuratively speaking, of course)
So step one began this week with referring back to an old reliable weight loss souce. It's an app called Lose It.
I've lost an average of 10 pounds each time I follow the plan. My manly man started using the lose it app 3 years ago and lost 30 pounds! No way! Yes way.
(BTW. I am not affiliated with the lose it app in any way, shape, or form.. Just sharing my love for this free weight loss app.)
I'm not a big fan of eating in the morning and my manly man has been encouraging me to get on the breakfast bandwagon all week. So I pulled out all my smoothie recipes on the blog and decided to get going.
After all, he is sort of a weight loss guru. Mr. Fancy baggy pants. With all the ladies swooning when he walks in the room. Tee Hee.....
These smoothies run right around the 200 calorie mark (give or take a few), so they give you a good boost without loading up your calorie count for the day. I can also enter my ingredients into the recipe calculator on the Lose It app and it will tell me how many calories, also nutrition info. This one is for the Pineapple Cheesecake Smoothie recipe. (Which I am drinking right now!)
My Lose It App. Recipe calculator.
Check 'em out and let me know what you think!
You can also see some other great weight loss recipes here:
Stay light & be happy my friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment