Say Hello to my Minty little friend(s).......
I've made these easy and tasty pretzel treats before with regular hershey kisses. But this year I decided to change things up a 'lil bit by topping the pretzels off with a mint flavored kiss. The particular kind I used was a Mint Truffle filled kiss.
They turned out fabulous (insert sing-songy Liberace enunciation here):
Faaaa~buu~luss.
These pretzel treats also added a nice addition to my rotation of holiday goodies this year...
CHOCOLATE MINT PRETZEL TREATS
Print Recipe- Square or round snack sized pretzels
- Mint Hershey's Kisses
- Green M&M's
- Green Chocolate Melts or White Chocolate Melts with tiny bit of green food coloring (for garnish)
Arrange pretzels on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Top each pretzel with an unwrapped kiss. Place in preheated 200 degree oven for approx. 4 minutes or until chocolate has softened. Do not overheat. Kiss should keep it's shape. Remove from oven and immediately lightly press a green M & M in each pretzel. Refrigerate until hardened. Drizzle with melted green chocolate for garnish. Store in air tight container.
No comments:
Post a Comment