Monday, September 30, 2013

WW Cake Mix Pumpkin Muffins {no oil, no egg}

 
 
I tried to sign up for weight watchers online the other day.
 
 I was rejected.

 
TRUE STORY.

 
I didn't qualify to follow their weight loss plans because I didn't have enough weight to lose.
 
They wouldn't take my money.
 
 
So, I guess I'm an official reject from the weight watcher's society. 
 
 
 
But that's not gonna stop me from making their recipes though.
 Especially this Pumpkin Muffin one. 
It has no oil, no eggs, and it's made with cake mix. 
 
The original recipe was worth 2 weight watcher's points per muffin.  Since I added chocolate chips, I'm sure my version is worth a little more.
 
My family could have cared less if  these muffins were waistline friendly.  I seriously think they broke a household record for most inhaled in a day. They were really moist the next morning too - with a little warm-up in the microwave and a touch of light butter on them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Cake Mix Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
(No Oil, No Egg)
                                                                                            Print Recipe
1- 18 Ounce Box White Cake Mix
15 Ounce Can Pumpkin Puree
1 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Water
2 Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
 
 
Mix all ingredients together in medium size mixing bowl.  Batter will be very sticky.  Bake in sprayed muffin pan @ 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.  Makes 24 muffins.


Recipe Adapted from Food.Com



Stay Hungry, My Friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment