Annie Sloan Hutch Makeover

Do you want hear the story of  how I wound up with a really nice, yet inexpensive Hutch in my dining room?
 
Then read on my friends,
Read On....
 
Basically, some genious smart gal in my community started a facebook "Garage Sale" page.  Members can post items that they want sell and other members of the site can offer to buy them.  

And that is where I found this potential beauty.
For 75 bucks.
Before Annie
Granted, my story of how I obtained this lovely hutch wasn't as magical as some people's, (like finding it in a ditch, or on the curb waiting for the garbage truck) but I purchased it for a fairly good price, in my opinion.


After Annie
 
 
 
This hutch didn't sit around my dining room all naked & what not for long.  My creative juices were stirring from almost the instant it came in the house.
 
 
So out came the Annie Sloan supplies......
 
Old Ochre & Olive, along with a layer each of clear and dark wax.
 
 
 I love the way it turned out.  Having a hutch in your dining room is a pretty neat way to stash your extra dishes, knick knacks and what have you.
 
 
PSST.....Mine is actually full of wine.
 
Not really, I'm just kidding.
 
Or am I.....?
 
 
 
 
 
 Cheers!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments