Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Has this happened to you? My KitchenAid Blender Broke.

I'm having one of those Fail, Double Fail kind of days.

 I set out this morning to make homemade peanut butter. I even thought I would be super cool by roasting my own peanuts..... 

Well, Apparently, Spanish peanuts don't work. They didn't roast like I thought they would. BLECK!

 To top it off, while I was mixing the blecky peanuts in my over-the-top, super-duper-fancy Kitchen Aid Blender- 

 Guess What Happened?


The Thing-a-ma-jigger's tore off.









The little rubber doo-hickeys that spin the blade ripped apart.   HUH? 

I dunno what happened.


Does anyone else know if this can be fixed?

I better start google-ing.

Pronto.



4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori Ann! I've called Kitchen Aid about a broken BeaterBlade and a can opener and they replaced both of them! Google their phone # and call them. Maybe they'll replace your blender. It's worth a try!

    Heather
    My-Sweet-Mission.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heather! I will be calling them for sure. Great Advice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MAN! get to googling or do what Heather said . ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, right? I contacted Kitchenaid...update coming soon!

    ReplyDelete