I'm pretty sure I'm like most of you out there when it comes to deciding what kind of dish to take for holiday get togethers. My Mom basically tells me what she's preparing and it's up to my sister, brother and I to bring the remainder of the meal.
O.k. - Maybe that's not the norm for your fam...but it is for mine.
This year my dear mother is making Ham and Turkey, along with her famous deviled eggs (They are to die for), and a Lemon Curd Cheesecake. I think I'll stick to the basics this year...... cheesy potatoes and green bean casserole. Maybe my big Sis can bring some greens (she makes a killer 7 layer salad)..oh, gosh and her buttery dinner rolls are making my mouth water just thinking about them right now.
Hint. Hint. Sister.
Little brother (not so little anymore) and his family will be missed this year. They're heading down south to Florida for spring break. So, as we gather 'round the table for Easter Dinner this Sunday, they'll most likely be riding the loop-de-loops at Universal Studios. It's a much needed vacation for them.
I hope everyone has an enjoyable, peaceful, and memorable Easter.
Filled with lots of Food & Fam......

No comments:
Post a Comment