Yesterday, while at work (don't tell my boss)
I started thinking about all the things that I was thankful for in my life.
There were so many.
I had to scribble them down on a piece of scrap paper.
Here are just a few....
I am So Thankful For:
....all of my family members that will gather with my Mom & Dad around the Thanksgiving dinner table tomorrow. May our Plates, Bellies, and Hearts be full....
....For my Hubby. I am thankful for his support and for whatever divine intervention brought us together and kept us solidly grounded for all these years.
....For my Kids. I am thankful that I am able to participate in and witness their never-ending quest to find their "Happy".
....For Grandma's Vera and Dorothy; Grandpa's Bob, Stanley and Oscar.
I think about them all the time. I just know they will be joining us at the dinner table from up above. Grandma Vera will be setting a beautiful table while Grandma Dorothy is giving "directions" to the Grandpa's on how to carve the Turkey.
May they always continue to watch over us all....
No comments:
Post a Comment