Friday, October 19, 2012

WILTON Baking Cups {review}

I am blessed to have two great kids.  I am also blessed to have two kids born 4 calendar days (and three years) apart.  Sometimes people miss the {and 3 years} part of the conversation.....
 
No. I didn't give birth 2 times in 4 days.  Not biologically possible. (is it?)
 
 Anyway.
Back to my story.

 
 We usually end up having  two birthday cakes and two parties within the same week......

This year, my daughter picked out these awesome baking cups to have her B-day {cup}cakes with....


 
 
LOVE, LOVE, LOVED......


I was so thrilled about how these turned out that I decided to chirp about them a little. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We found them in the housewares aisle, near the bake ware section.
 
They fill and bake like an ordinary Baking Cup......
 
 
 
 
But they look way more Impressive. 
 

They yell out: 

Hey Girl! It's your Birthday... Whoot! Whoot!

 
I arranged the cupcakes on a large platter, stuck all 12 B-day candles on 'em and sang Happy Birthday to Baby Girl!
 
 
 
 
 
 
*I was not sponsored by Wilton to say these nice things about their product. This is just my little 'ole opinion about something I like....
To see more Wilton designs available visit Wilton.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment