I want to give a great big shout out to all the {lovely} gals that stopped by last week to share their goodies.... {Thank you!}
I'm shouting....
I really am.
Can you hear me now?
| Chocolate Chili Tapioca Poke Cake by Hungry Little Girl |
![]() |
| Caramel Apple Compote by Zent Mrs & The Mr |
| Pumpkin Pie Crescent Rolls by A Sweet Baker |
![]() |
| Mac & Goat Cheese with Bacon by Kitchen. Garden. Love. |
Chili Powder in chocolate cake? Yep. Hungry Little Girl
blew my mind with her Chili Tapioca Poke Cake. So Creative. That girl is goin' places.
________________________________________________________________
Zent Mrs. & The Mr. shared her memory of going to her favorite Apple Orchard AND her recipe for 20 minute Caramel Apple Compote. Yummmm.
________________________________________________________________
I can just imagine A Sweet Baker sporting her lovely blue cast while preparing her Pumpkin Pie Crescent Rolls. It's so great that she stopped by to share....
________________________________________________________________
Mellissa at Kitchen. Garden. Love. came along to the party with her Mac & Goat Cheese with bacon. It looks superb..I have a confession to make. I have never tried goat milk or goat cheese. I would love to though.
_________________________________________________________________
When I think of goat milk, I think of my sister. She tried to give Hubby & I a "free" goat yesterday.
My hubby replied to her:
There's no such thing as a free goat.....a free cat, etc....
He then said that if we lost our minds and somehow did get the goat, he insisted that we find an old abandoned car and plunk it in the front yard for the goat to climb on and be displayed to people passing by.
WE WILL NOT BE GETTING A GOAT.
O.K. Enough talk about bearded animals, (not my uncle Tom). It's time for another Munchin' on Mondays Link Up!!!
Come on over, the door is open.
I'll provide the coffee and idle chatter, you just bring your craft & goodie ideas...
Just remember:
- Please link to the URL of your post, not to your main page.
- You could show some love by Subscribing to either Lori Ann's Food & Fam or following me through Facebook. (pretty please)
- Link back to Lori Ann's Food & Fam or grab my button (pretty please with sugar on top)
- Get friendly with some of the linked up bloggers by checkin' out what they're sharin'.


Your husband is funny. I can see a goat and a car in my mind. Yep, I will probably have a nightmare 'bout it. :)
ReplyDeleteYep...he's "funny" alright....I sure hope you don't have a nightmare....:)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your linky party Lori Ann
ReplyDeleteThank you Carole :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for featuring my recipe! Enjoy your free goat hahaha!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! thanks!
DeleteThank you so much for the feature and your nice words! Grabbed the button and placed it with proud under the recipe ;)
ReplyDeleteYou're Welcome! Good job!
DeleteThanks so much for featuring my Pumpkin Pie Crescent Rolls. I'm still in my blue cast for another week (hopefully it's all healed). I wanted to link up again this week but I was late getting my post done. Looking forward to linking up next week! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by Liz! Hope you are healed soon....
ReplyDelete