I'm feelin' more tired than Honey Boo Boo's momma after a long weekend at the redneck games.... I watch that show, can't help myself. Admit it, you watch it too.
Speaking of Honey Boo Boo- Hubby & I thought we saw her mom the other day at our daughter's cross country meet.
I almost walked over to her to ask for an autograph. Good thing I didn't. After getting a closer look, I realized it wasn't her.....My Bad.
They say everyone has a twin in this world. We found hers.
Anywho....
Here are the awesomely scrumptious recipes that my bloggy neighbors shared last week on:
The absolute favorite of the week was
(Drum roll Please...)
Pumpkin Gingersnaps by Pumpkin Crazed Carrie @ My Favorite Finds
I'm in the mood for some pumpkin too Carrie!
I love molasses....
Thank you for sharing!
(feel free to grab your "featured" button below)
Come on over, the door is open.
I'll provide the coffee and idle chatter, you just bring your craft & goodie ideas...
Just remember:
- Please link to the URL of your post, not to your main page.
- You could show some love by Subscribing to either Lori Ann's Food & Fam or following me through Facebook. (pretty please)
- Link back to Lori Ann's Food & Fam or grab my button (pretty please with sugar on top)
- Get friendly with some of the linked up bloggers by checkin' out what they're sharin'.
LOL!!!! I need to watch it, I'm sure I'd love it, since I love watching train wreck shows (hello RHONJ!) Thanks for the feature!
ReplyDeleteThanks for featuring my Cheese Souffle! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteLisa
akawest.com