The Best of the Best
Black Bean and Corn Salsa by SteakNPotatoes Kinda Gurl.. Nothing says healthy like a nice salsa....Check out the cute Orange and Black Tortilla Chips she served it with. Nice touch!
Pumpkin Coffee Cake with Brown Sugar Glaze by Life in My Empty Nest. Her Coffee Cake say "I'm feeling easy like "Sunday Morning" Yummy!
Baked Chicken Pesto Sandwiches by Naptime Creations...I love pesto. And Mozzarella. 'nuf said.
Mexican Style Scramble by Carole's Chatter - Carole add a little "surprise ingredient"..check it out!
Thank you so much for sharing your goodies!
I wanted to place a sarcastically witty comment right here. I can't think of anything. Maybe something will come to me.
In the meantime.....
In the meantime.....
Come on over, the door is open.
I'll provide the coffee and idle chatter, you just bring your craft & goodie ideas...
Thank you so much for featuring my Mexican scramble. Have a fantabulous week.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome Carole! Have a great week :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for featuring my coffee cake :-)
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome Vicki! I seriously want to try that!
ReplyDelete