As i'm sitting here in my office, I realize that i'm cold. It's chilly outside and I just don't want to even think about turning that darn thermostat up. I think i'll go grab a sweater instead. Be right back.....
Ahh...much better. Now that i'm all snuggly and whatnot- I could go for a Donut AND a Cookie. Along with a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte or somethin'. Too bad it's over an hour drive to a Starbucks from where I live. (I live out in the boonies)
![]() |
| Crazy for Crust Triple Mocha Donuts |
Maybe Dorothy and Lisa can send some over :)
Or, since I have the recipes, maybe I should just make some....Check out what they were bakin' up last week:
Crazy for Crust Once again, didn't disappoint with her awesome recipe for Triple Mocha Donuts.
And
Lisa @ akawest has greatest recipe for Spice Blossom Cookies. That a Hershey's Pumpkin Spice Kiss on top of that baby.....
| Spice Blossom Cookies from akawest |
A great big thank you for sharing your recipes on Munchin' on Mondays #2! It reallllly does mean alot to me! Keep Sharin' the Love....
Fall IS in the Air....what kind of warm your belly treats or fall craft ideas do you want to share this week??.....I'm in the mood to get decorating my house for fall & could use some inspiration!
Just remember:
- Please link to the URL of your post, not to your main page.
- You could show some love by Subscribing to either Lori Ann's Food & Fam or following me through Facebook. (pretty please)
- Link back to Lori Ann's Food & Fam or grab my button (pretty please with sugar on top)
- Get friendly with some of the linked up bloggers by checkin' out what they're sharin'.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThanks for featuring my Spice Blossom cookies. I wish I could be handing you one, as you slide me over a mug of coffee. Happy Fall!
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting :)
ReplyDelete