You've just got to trust me on this one my friends, you just gotta.....
Pin It
Silken Tofu Chocolate Mousse
6 Ounces Silken Tofu
3/4 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
1/2 Teaspoon Cocoa Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 Tablespoon Milk (I used non fat)
1/2 Teaspoon Honey
Place Chocolate Chips in microwave safe bowl & melt on medium heat setting until smooth. Add melted chocolate and the rest of the ingredients to blender ( I used my Magic Bullet ). Blend until nice & smooth.
I'm so glad I found this recipe on the Chocolate Covered Katie website. This has become my "go to" treat when I'm having one of my major chocolate cravings. Believe it or not, my meat & potatoes lovin' teenage son tries to steal it from me!(I share, of course) Yes~ it's that GOOD!
| I ripped the wrapper..ugh |
No comments:
Post a Comment