I had one of those "uh oh" moments yesterday....I completely forgot about my daughter needing to bring a snack to class. Am I the only one that has these moments? I just can't seem to get it together some days.
Anyway, I needed to find something to whip up in a hurry. That's when I found a quick & easy recipe for these tasty little buggers......
 |
Chocolate Mint Brownie Cupcakes
Brownies
21 Ounce Fudge Brownie Mix
1/2 Teaspoon Mint Extract
Frosting
16 Ounce Container Prepared Frosting
1/4 Teaspoon Mint Extract
Prepare brownie mix as stated on box. Add 1/2 Teaspoon Mint Extract to batter. Line mini muffin pan with cupcake liners & fill 2/3 full of batter. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Cool & frost with mint frosting. Top with sprinkles or other decorative goodies.
|
When I got my brownies all together I raced into school and.....TAH DAH! My Perfect little St Patrick's Day treats arrived just in time! The kids gobbled them right up! Ahh...gotta love happy endings......
No comments:
Post a Comment