Chocolate Glazed Raspberry Cream Brownies


Chocolate Glazed Raspberry Cream Brownie
 Homemade Chocolate Brownie topped with Raspberry Cream Cheese, topped with a sinful chocolate glaze.



My Teenage Son was having friends over after school the other day & I decided it was a perfect time to try a new goodie recipe. It's always nice to have a new test group to work with!  Although, teenage boys will eat just about anything!

I was inspired to create something with this combination of flavors after trying the new chocolate/raspberry flavored M&M's - Has anyone tried them?--They are awesome!  I browsed around looking at all kids of cream cheese brownie recipes, but nothing really stood out to me.  So, I played around in the kitchen long enough to come up with these pretty little bars. 


Chocolate Glazed Raspberry Cream Brownies

Brownie                                          
2 Cups White Sugar                                                    
1 Cup Butter                                                                
1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder                                                
4 Teaspoons Raspberry Extract
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
4 Eggs
1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Salt

Melt Butter and mix all Ingredients in order given.  Spread Batter into a greased 9x13 Pan, set aside.  Next, prepare the Raspberry Cream Filling:

Raspberry Cream
8 Ounces Cream Cheese
1/3 Cup White Sugar
1 Egg
2 Teaspoons Raspberry Extract
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
6 Drops Red Food Coloring

Mix Raspberry Cream Ingredients together until smooth.  Pour over brownie batter & spread with spatula until brownies are completely covered.  Bake in 350 degree oven for 20- 30 minutes. Do not overbake- Mine took about 20 minutes. 


Chocolate Glaze
3/4 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 1/2  Tablespoons Butter
3 Tablespoons Corn Syrup
2 Teaspoons Milk

Melt Chocolate Chips & Butter in Microwave until smooth.  Add Corn Syrup & Milk to mixture & stir until combined.  Pour over cooled brownies.  Let brownies set for at least an hour before cutting.

These brownies taste even better the next day after the cream cheese gets a chance to completely moisten....so yummy!  Enjoy!





This recipe was shared on :
It's a Blog Party







Mandy‘s Recipe Box

Comments

  1. These look soooooooooooo delicious!
    Love the combination of chocolate and raspberry flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Saw them linked up at sweet treat thursday (I think) and I had to stop by! I'm pinning these bad boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I just took a peek @ your blog Steaknpotatoeskindagurl...nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment