Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Orange Creme Fruit Salad

As I look out the window this morning, I see a snowy wonderland.  Although it does create a beautiful scene.... my mind can't help but wander to somewhere more tropical.  Ahhh.... the warmth of a balmy breeze and smell of wonderful tropical goodness. 


I needed to tame this craving for something tropical & this is what I came up with!

Pin It

Orange Creme Fruit Salad
1 Cup Pineapple Chunks (I used fresh Pineapple & cut to bite size pieces)
11 Ounce Mandarin Orange segments (one can- very well drained)
1/2 Medium Size Banana, cut to bite size pieces
6 Ounces Orange Creme Pie flavored Yogurt
1 Tablespoon Orange Juice
Sweetened flaked Coconut




In a medium size mixing bowl, combine pineapple, drained mandarin oranges, and banana.  Add the orange juice and stir until fruit is coated.  Next, add the Yogurt & gently stir until all ingredients are combined.




Transfer to single size serving bowls and top with a generous sprinkle of coconut!  Next~ sit back, relax & enjoy your mini tropical getway!








No comments:

Post a Comment