Saturday, February 25, 2012

Easy 3 Ingredient Fudge

I posted an awesome & fun to make recipe yesterday for Snow Milkshakes- Now i'm left with 1/2 a can of sweetened condensed milk...what to do, what to do.

So, I decided to whip up a batch of super duper sweet tooth satisfying fudge. 


It contains 3 simple ingredients:


1 1/2 Cups semi sweet chocolate chips
7 ounces sweetened condensed milk
2 Tablespoons Butter



Place ingredients in a microwave safe bowl.  Melt in microwave on medium heat setting for approx. 3 minutes, stirring occasionally until completely melted.  Pour into a greased or wax paper lined pan.  (This recipe makes a small batch, so a regular sized bread pan works well.)  Refrigerate until firm.  Cut into bite size pieces. 
I created another variation of this awesome fudge with toffee....to see it click here
 FYI- I cut the fudge into squares after it came out of the refrigerator, then I let it sit out on the counter for a  little bit to semi-soften again....OMG... we're talking Chocolate Heaven here!... I had a "just walk away from the fudge before you eat the whole plate moment"



No comments:

Post a Comment