As I have mentioned before, I'm not a big fan of leftovers.
However.....
I occasionally make an exception.
15 Gingerbread Oreo Cookies, Crushed
3.4 Ounce Instant Pumpkin Spice Pudding
2 Cups Milk
8 Ounce Cool Whip
Prepare Pudding Mix with Milk, Fold in Cool Whip. Mix in Crushed Oreo's & Refrigerate for approx. 3 Hours before serving.
If you have already tried my Strawberry Creme Oreo Fluff recipe, then you'll love this one too!
| Look at little "Gingy" He looks so happy to have people eating him. |
I made this "fluffy stuff" to take to my parent's Thanksgiving dinner. Needless to say, my poor gingy guy became an outcast by all the cheesecake, pies (how can you pass up Grandma's homemade apple pie?) and all the other kinds of dessert what nots.
Sooo.
I took this bowl home with one, maybe two scoops taken out of it.
But.
Holy fright! Did we ever eat the heck out of it the next day!
O.k., so I ate something "leftover".
This could be the start of a new thing for me. (or not)
Gingerbread Oreo Fluff
Sooo.
I took this bowl home with one, maybe two scoops taken out of it.
But.
Holy fright! Did we ever eat the heck out of it the next day!
O.k., so I ate something "leftover".
This could be the start of a new thing for me. (or not)
Gingerbread Oreo Fluff
15 Gingerbread Oreo Cookies, Crushed
3.4 Ounce Instant Pumpkin Spice Pudding
2 Cups Milk
8 Ounce Cool Whip
Prepare Pudding Mix with Milk, Fold in Cool Whip. Mix in Crushed Oreo's & Refrigerate for approx. 3 Hours before serving.
If you have already tried my Strawberry Creme Oreo Fluff recipe, then you'll love this one too!
Oh my gosh, I would eat the whole bowl all by myself!
ReplyDeleteOh that sounds yummy. I have looked at every grocery store in Reno, NV and cannot find Pumpkin Spice Pudding anyhwere :(
ReplyDeleteI'll have to check out your strawberry version :)
http://amrsandamama.wordpress.com/
What a bummer Jennifer! Did you actually find the Gingerbread oreos? I have a box of pumpkin spice pudding in my pantry...I could mail it to you :). seriously.
DeleteThis sound delicious! Thank you for sharing your recipe on Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party. Please visit http://foodiefriendsfriday.com today to vote for your favorite recipes!
ReplyDelete