Friday, February 8, 2013

"Hey Girl" Linky Party/ My Manly Man

My first thought when writing this post was : 


He's sooo not gonna like this!



Then, my next thought:


He'll never see it, since he's never even looked at my blog before, ever.. 



 I'm safe.....for now.




Domestic Imperfection is hosting a themed linky party called "Hey Girl".


 It's super funny.  Anyone that follows my blog knows how much I love goofy stuff. 




Basically, we get to have a great big laugh at the expense of our unsuspecting hubbies!


Here he is!



My manly man.


 
I hope no one squeals on me.
 
 
Stop by & check out all the "Hey Girl" link ups! 
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Lol! I won't squeal on you, but if I'm ratted out too where shall we go into hiding at?

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Preferrably somewhere with wine, LOTS of wine. A cellar maybe?

      Delete
  2. Ha ha!!! LOVE it!! Like that would EVER happen!! :) Glad you joined in on the fun!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! And not to freak you out, but my husband--who never reads my blog--just happened to read this one. Luckily, he's a good sport!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA! Our poor bloggy husbands. :) Fingers crossed for secrecy! haha!

    Kelly @ View Along the Way
    www.viewalongtheway.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...your husband is adorable. Look at those baby blues. If only our husbands could jump in and finish our posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your secret is safe with me! Mine did agree to let me post the pictures, but I don't think I'd be safe if I posted it on my personal FB page...save a place in your safe room for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha. My husband reads my blog. He wasn't super impressed when he read the link party announcement. But what's he gonna do? Thanks so much for joining in!

    ReplyDelete