Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

{Gift giving guide}....What I really need.....


This happens every year.

I always have this crazy master plan to have all my Holiday shopping done by now.


Fail......
 
   {Epic} FAIL.


I'm not gonna panic.

Nope. 

I think I found the remedy to the imminent onset of my holiday induced panic attack.



                         BEHOLD!
                                                                                                   
A wine glass bigger than my head....Genius.              source



That's not me in the picture, BTW.
That gal looks pretty thirsty, Doesn't she?

Maybe I should add  gigantic wine glass to my christmas shopping list.

Instead of this.


I hope everyone is having a great holiday season!





5 comments:

  1. I think is me every day. Where can I get that wine glass?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Amazon actually has one that holds a whole bottle of wine. Wow. It would take both hands to just hold it! :)

      Delete
  2. Bonjour!!! Thank you for being part of the Grow Your Blog linky!!! I'm following back. By the way, the woman has a pretty huge glass! How can she lift it? lol
    Bisous,
    Sparkle

    http://ellecrafts.blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your newest follower! I found you on the blog hop on This Gal Cooks! I also have not finished my shopping... :/ I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!!

    Shelley

    http://www.piggyinpolkadots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL love it! I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete