I can't stand it.
I'm crying.
Laughter tears.
You know,
the kind that you get from laughing hysterically. My stomach hurts.
It's a little creepy right now, because I'm alone,
I'm still gonna laugh anyway.
Let me start off by stating that my hubby is a manly-man.
Sometimes too manly.
Sometimes too manly.
(if you know what I mean).
So, when I see things like this:
| The picture speaks for itself. Source:UberReview |
I have a complete meltdown in my brain thinking of how my hubs would look wearing this apparatus.
The feeling moves from my brain down to my um, laughy parts {ie, mouth, belly} and I let out a great big bellor.....I probably sound like a cow. I think a little spit flew out of my mouth.
Doesn't matter, I'm alone with this happiness.... brought on at my hubby's expense.
I truely hope that I don't offend anyone with this post.
I can't help it.
I think it's funny.
That is HILARIOUS. Thanks for making me laugh this morning.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! Anytime :)
DeleteHey Lori Ann! Great blog! I am a new follower also! I can tell this blog is gonna be a great one to follow!! Thanks for the laugh!
ReplyDeleteWelcome Tracy :)...I'm glad you enjoyed a chuckle at my hubby's expense as well!
DeleteOmg this is genius, I kinda think I want one haha :0
ReplyDeleteTee Hee...:)
DeleteHi Lori Ann, I'm your new follower and you have a lovely blog. Looking forward to reading your recipes.
ReplyDeleteYou can visit my blog at http://cake-cookie-pie.blogspot.com/
Thank you! Just checked out your blog...very nice! Love the cookie recipes :)
DeleteOMGee, that is hilarious, no, I cannot see my hubs in it either!!!
ReplyDeleteReturning the follow on GFC and Twitter, thanks for visiting Call Me PMc, looking forward to reading more of your blog, Lori Ann.
Thanks Paula! I loved reading your blog too. :)
DeleteHa ha ha ha ha!!!!! That is seriously the funniest thing I've ever seen!!! Are they serious? What man would wear that? Wait... what woman would wear that??? I just can't imagine it on anyone!! That is just hilarious!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up!! Hugs!!!
I know, right? Tee Hee :)
ReplyDeleteSo funny! Mostly because there is a beer tasting event in Pittsburgh called the Big Pour where they pass out a similar product for holding the tasting glass. It looks totally uncool but, if you have a clean, dry glass, it is amazing for holding your glass so you have your hands free to try the food samples (only when everyone else is wearing one, too). The downfall is when it is not clean and dry, you end up with a small spot on your shirt. I can't imagine using this somewhere other than a beer or wine tasting. Seriously not cool.
ReplyDeleteO.K. Jess...My response is- "Well,you learn something new every day!" I can totally see how wearing this glass holder would make a beer or wine tasting event more 'functional' ...:) Especially when there is food involved. Thanks for the info. Have a great day!
ReplyDelete