Baseball season is in full swing (literally) around our house. Although the weather here in Michigan hasn't exactly been cooperating lately, it's still my favorite sport to watch my son play. My girlie girl of a daughter on the other hand isn't exactly a fan. I really don't blame her for the most part, since she has to endure 2 double header games a week
| Lovin' the Picnic Basket |
To help make it a little more tolerable for her to watch pop ups, fly balls, stray balls that head into the crowd where everyone yells "heads up"! Not to mention Spitting, Cup adjustments, Strike outs, sliders & breaking balls- I bought a cute Picnic Basket to fill up with goodies for us to munch on during the games....
This Fluff was by far the favorite treat in the whole basket.
Strawberry Creme Oreo Fluff
/>15 Berry Burst Oreo Cookies, Crushed3.4 Ounce Instant Strawberry Creme Pudding
2 Cups Milk
8 Ounce Cool Whip
Prepare Pudding Mix with Milk, Fold in Cool Whip. Mix in Crushed Oreo's & Refrigerate for approx. 3 Hours before serving.
Play Ball!!!



Yum! I'll go to a game with you if you bring that fluff. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat! I'll bring extra fluff.. See you Tuesday. tee hee :0
ReplyDeleteThanks for following Carole's Chatter, Lori Ann. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteYum! Sounds so good!
ReplyDeleteLove fluff, thanks for sharing! Stopping by from Semi Homemade :)
ReplyDeleteRamblingReed.blogspot.com
Great idea for dirt pudding!
ReplyDelete