Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Minted Grapefruit & Vodka




I had a little trouble deciding what to name this drink.  So, I thought I would share my list of possible candidates...........



"Pucker Up"

"Kiss my Patootie"
or

 "Had a Hard Day"

or

"Is it the weekend yet?"

"Dinner is served"

"I'm not whining"


Or


 My Favorite :

"Mom has just left the building"

I think you can probably tell by now what kind of day I was having.  This is when I insert a hearty "LOL"..... 

 I'm laughing to myself thinking about sometime trying to ask a Bartender to order me up a tall glass of Mom has just left the building




The best Grapefruit Juice..Ever.





5 Ounces Grapefruit Juice
1 Shot Vodka
Fresh Mint

My Favorite Vodka.
Mash/Muddle Fresh Mint in bottom of glass.  Add Grapefruit Juice & stir.  Remove mint by pouring juice through small mesh strainer.  Add vodka.  OR if you're in a real big hurry to start sippin'....omit the mint.  Open up a cute little can of bluebird grapefruit juice, pour it into a glass & add a shot of vodka.



No comments:

Post a Comment