The years have flown by so quickly.....
I know, it's very qliche' to say but
Where has the time gone?
I have now officially spent half of my life married to my manly man. He nicely pointed that out to me last night.
I can remember our wedding day without hardly a thought..
There was snow on the ground when I woke the morning of our wedding day. It was a bit of a surprise, since it was April.
We were married in this church.
It was built back in 1883, so it had no heat.
My father-in-law worked very hard that morning to heat the church with portable heaters. The guests (and the Bride) appreciated the warmth.
As my parents were walking their (very young) daughter down the aisle, my train got caught on a nail and the procession came to an abrupt halt. I remember all the guests heads turning, wondering what was going on. (Maybe they thought I had gotten cold feet and was attempting to turn around & run!)
Fast forward 7300 days......
Two kids, and a bunch of pets later, I have to say that life is good.
Here's to the next 20 years!


Yay!!!! Happy Anniversary!!!!! Hugs!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Claire! Thanks for stopping by with kind words and a hug....
DeleteHappy Anniversary to you both! You guys are such a lovely couple!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jen...you're so sweet :)
ReplyDelete