Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Munchin' on Mondays Link Up #6

Frigidly Frosty Fall mornings have left a little chill in my bones. 

 

 {Brr...........}

{Double Brr.. Brr..}



It's fitting to be able to share a couple of belly warmin' {and possibly bun warming} recipes shared during last weeks  Munchin' on Mondays Link Up #5
 
 

Let me tell you, they'll get your attention and have you doing a double take. 


    Barbecue Shrimp Chili by akawest.com




Shrimp and Chili?....Sounds awesome!


And how about a cookie?


Fired Up Chocolate Chip Cookies by Zentmrs.blogspot.com

I bet you can't guess what the butt kickin' secret ingredient is! (Check it out!)

Thank you for sharing your goodies!




It's time for another link up!



Come on over, the door is open.
I'll provide the coffee and idle chatter, you just bring your craft & goodie ideas...


Just remember:


In order for you all to share your old or new recipes I have just a few simple rules:


  1. Please link to the URL of your post, not to your main page.
  2. You could show some love by Subscribing to either Lori Ann's Food & Fam or following me through Facebook. (pretty please)
  3. Link back to Lori Ann's Food & Fam or grab my button (pretty please with sugar on top)
  4. Get friendly with some of the linked up bloggers by checkin' out what they're sharin'.
 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Barbecue Shrimp Chili. It's in the 80s here, so cool weather isn't my excuse for eating. Hmmm...I will think of something.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting! Looking forward to another week of great recipes and creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just linked up for the first time and I have added your party to my MASTER list. :o) See my food parties tab to check it out. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete