Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Munchin' on Mondays Link up #2

 
I'm like the shy new kid on the first day of school & I'm giddy with excitement because these friendly blog mates have just invited me to sit by them at their lunchroom table.  
 
Its feels nice... 
 
 
 
 
 

Crazy for Crust  took the time to create & share her Pumpkin  Pie Marshmallows, despite an anxiety producing power outage...

Baking in a Tornado was extra generous to share her recipes for Lemonade Cheesecake Cups (Kool-Aid? I gotta try that)  AND Mixed Berry Pie.  I just want to point out that I like coupons & vanilla rum.   You have to read her posts to know what I mean!

Lisa @ akawest brought her Carrot Salad with Cranberries recipe along to the party.  She cracks me up with her thrift store bathing suit! (you gotta read her Profile)


Buckey Brownie Bites from Flour me with love were the most popular in class last week.  What's not to love about peanut butter and chocolate?  These yummy tidbits would be gobbled up quickly in my house...



 
She even added some pretty shaved white chocolate on top...she's so cool.
 
 A great big thank you to everyone for sharing your recipes on  Munchin' on Mondays #1! Feel free to grab your "featured"button below:
 
 
I can't wait to see what goodies get linked up this week......
 
 
 
In order for you all to share your recipes I have just a few simple rules:


  1. Please link to the URL of your post, not to your main page.
  2. Subscribe to either Lori Ann's Food & Fam or follow me through Facebook. (pretty please)
  3. Link back to Lori Ann's Food & Fam or grab my button  (pretty please with sugar on top)
  4. Get friendly with some of the linked up bloggers by checkin' out what they're sharin'.

   
Lori Anns Food & Fam
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my carrot salad recipe. It is great to know someone finds me funny. The family thinks I am humorless. Now I have proof that I am not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feature! Just a question, is your party Monday or Tuesday? The linky says it's not scheduled to start until the 17th at 6am...

    ReplyDelete