Sunday, September 30, 2012

Butter Toffee Fudge {a.k.a. Badonk-a-donk fudge}




I should change the name of this fudge to "Badonk-a-donk" Fudge.
 
 It almost gave me one.




I could post a picture of the evidence.  "Exhibit A".  But I won't. Not pleasant.



Heed my warning.  Limit yourself to 6-8 pieces. MAX.

 That should keep you out of "I gotta big butt & I cannot lie" status.


Butter Toffee Fudge

Source: adapted from my Easy 3 Ingredient Fudge recipe

  • 12 Ounces Semisweet Chocolate Chips
  • 14 Ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
  • 3 Tablespoons Butter
  • 1/2 Cup Toffee Bits


Combine Chocolate Chips, Condensed Milk and Butter in Microwave safe bowl. Heat on medium setting, stirring occasionally, until melted.  Stir in Toffee Bits.  Pour into greased or wax paper lined 8x8 inch pan.  Sprinkle with additional Toffee Bits.  Refrigerate until firm.





11 comments:

  1. Yummy! I like the idea of the toffee bits. I need to try this. Okay, I want to try this. Yep, that's much better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! I love the title! Thanks for sharing at Must Try MOnday. Sharing this on my FB page :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the name! I found you via the Melt in your Mouth Link Party! I'm starting a new creative meme on Friday and I'd love you to join us!

    Diana
    Diana Rambles
    Bento Blog Network
    Link Rink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the name and I love toffee!

    I would love for you share this with my readers at Mealtime Monday.

    Kaylee
    www.couponingncooking.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This fudge looks Awesome! I have already started on my badonkadonk treats for this season ... my weakness is caramel - I can eat a whole pan :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delicious fudge!!
    Great name LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks delicious! I laughed at the name!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love fudge and can't wait to try this! Thanks so much for sharing at Mix it up Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness. This is dangerous! I can't stop staring at it and wanted to let you know I featured it as part of my link party wrap up today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lori Ann,
    This fudge looks delicious! I cant' wait to try the recipe. Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Thursday. Can’t wait to see what you share this week! Have a wonderful week.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete